Is your family looking for some fun and creative ways to bring mindfulness to your home?
Mindfulness is paying attention to what is happening in the present with your full awareness. Join us for this 4-week engaging program for families who have children ages 6-9 (siblings older or younger can attend, but the content will be for 6-9 year-olds).
Each week we will be exploring various aspects of mindfulness and how it can support us in our everyday lives as we respond to our experiences and interactions. Some of the lesson content includes:
- How to practice mindfulness using our senses
- Tools and strategies to use in times of stress/overwhelm
- How the brain works to protect us
- How to work with emotions
- How to use gratitude as a mindful strategy
This is an interactive, “camera on,” program. We hope you'll join us!