We are currently looking to hire a part-time administrative assistant who will support the Program Director and Programming Department of Calmer Choice.
Job Duties Include:
- Provide administrative support to the Program Director and Programming Department.
- Perform routine clerical and administrative duties.
- Create and maintain filing systems.
- Organize files (for example, folder of information for each instructor).
- Respond to email inquiries.
- Prepare documents, schedule appointment, etc.
- Assist with ordering and printing of materials for marketing, Calmer Choice adult classes and instructor trainings.
- Submit office supply orders and other supplies needed by instructors and teachers to Office Manager as needed.
- Create and manage forms on wufoo.org or other form building website (i.e., instructor training application, bi-weekly assessment, etc.).
- Other miscellaneous duties as requested by Program Director, School and Community Program Directors and instructors.
- Occasionally communicate with board members, staff, volunteers, and schools on behalf of the Program Director.
- Occasionally represent Calmer Choice at community meetings or events.
Good people skills, flexible, organized, good writing skills. Ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.). Knowledge in the Google Office Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc.).
Hours: Part time, 8-16 hours per week.
How To Apply
We ask all those who are interested to send a cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within two weeks if we have any questions or to schedule an interview with you.