Interested in teaching mindfulness?
Have you been interested in teaching mindful awareness skills in schools or in the community? And have you been wanting to be trained to be a Calmer Choice Instructor? Here’s your opportunity to start that journey. We have our prerequisite class coming in July 2019!
The intention of the 3-day Summer Intensive is to learn personal mindful awareness skills to prepare you for our 2019-2020 Instructor Training that begins in September.
“You can’t give children what you don’t have yourself.” Brené Brown
- Learn mindful awareness skills to use in your daily life
- Develop a concrete framework for developing mindful awareness concepts and skills
- Understand and develop core social emotional learning (SEL) skills
- Learn practices for empathy and compassion
- Experience and practice mindful awareness skills
$400 per person
July 8 - 10th 9AM - 2PM
Quaker Friends Meeting House
6 Quaker Rd.
East Sandwich, MA 02537
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Katie Medlar at 508-398-0808 or email@example.com